Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Value of User Experience

A positive user experience creates value, whether you use the honeycomb , my restructured honeycomb or another sales pitch, this is what we tell our clients. But what is this value? How do we explain the benifits of a good user experience?

Again, I find myself uttering "so, I have this model." In this case it is a concept map. Inspiration for this comes from this map made by Experience Dynamics. Mine is not as pretty (I may get one of our graphic designers to do a nice design for it later, but at the moment they have too much to do).



Larger Version [+]

The map is simple, it puts the user experience in the middle of the diagram and adds the context of the user, goals and tasks and the positive or negative result of the experience. As with all concept maps of value there is really no way to describe it using just text, so see for yourself and tell me what you think.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very true. I do find the same that a positive user experience do values a lot. It will help in the promotion and growth of business.
measuring the user experience

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Side Wheel Attachment For Activa
Keep Posting:)

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Mobility Products For Handicapped
Keep Posting:)

Unknown said...

I think whatever the model there is no doubt the value UX design can bring.

PoL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Appslure said...

Thanks for your great information. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. www.appslure.com

yadongbizz said...

Great web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!! 일본야동

Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
한국야동
일본야동

yadongbizz said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, as well as the content! 국산야동

Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
야설
국산야동

MaksimMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i Care Financial Corp said...

Finding Financing for veterinary bills can be challenging but several options exist. Many veterinary clinics offer payment plans or in-house financing, allowing pet owners to spread the cost of treatment over time. Some organizations and charities provide financial assistance for pet medical expenses, so it's worth researching local resources.

Additionally, pet insurance can be a proactive solution, covering a portion of veterinary costs. Care Credit, a healthcare credit card, is widely accepted at veterinary practices, offering flexible payment options. Exploring these avenues can help pet owners manage unexpected veterinary expenses and ensure their furry friends receive the care they need without causing financial strain.